What you will need
1 c coconut milk
1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
few drops of lemon oil (optional)
- Measure out and add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend till smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the squeeze bottle. (A funnel is very handy for this.)
- Wrap an old towel around your shoulders, and squeeze the mask into your hair. Use the comb to make sure you really saturate everything from your roots to your tips.
- Twist your hair into a ponytail and pile it on top of your head. Pull on the shower cap, and set a timer for at least 15 minutes.
- Wash it all out thoroughly in the shower, and shampoo, condition, and style your hair as normal. And try to go about your day without swishing your hair like a shampoo commercial model. And, try.
Love you always,