- You make friends.
- You learn how to deal with situations like friendship issues.
- You learn interesting things that you may not learn if you are home-schooled (although I wouldn’t know, so please correct me if you are home-schooled).
- School trips are amazing.
- It’s stricter, which does teach you to behave better, which is good in the long run.
- You don’t make as much friends as you would at public school.
- You don’t know how to deal with friendship situations.
- You miss out on school trips.
- You don’t get to make amazing friendships as you would at public school.
- If you are home-schooled and your parents teach you, the “talk” may be veryyyyyyyyyy awwkward, haha xo
Love you always,