- 1. What’s your favourite candle scent?
I love sweet scents, like marshmallows
- 2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
- 3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
- 4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
Not sure, probably in my twenties??
- 5. Do you know a hoarder?
- 6. Can you do a split?
Yes, took me alot of time to learn but I have finally learned it! I can also do an aerial!
- 7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
- 8. How many oceans have you swam in?
- 9. How many countries have you been to?
Not sure, but quite alot!
- 10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
No but my great (another great? honestly cant remember) granddad used to be in the army and won against Hitler’s army, sooooo proud xo
- 11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Luana, I love that name and it’s original and just adorable.
- 12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Zac, love that name for a boy (:
- 13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
My lowest score was 70%, but now all I get is 90% and above, so at least I have improved
- 14. What was your favourite TV show when you were a child?
My parents are aliens, Victorious and ICarly
- 15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
A devil princess
- 16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
Not Twilight or the Hunger Games, but I have read all the Harry Potter books like a billion times each, and I LOVE it!
- 17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
British accent, I already have one and I’m happy with it.
- 18. Did your mother go to college?
- 19. Are your grandparents still married?
- 20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Nope, and I don’t really want to, I much more prefer dance classes haha.
Love you always,