1. Can you tell our readers about yourself and your blog?
I am a girl who lives in London and loves all things beauty and lifestyle. I am extremely random and, I guess, so is this blog. That’s all I think.
2. Describe how did you first get into blogging?
Me and my best friends wanted to create a blog out of boredom, and it turned into something magical. Here’s the blog, which we still post on very frequently.
3. Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
Support of readers. That’s mainly what has kept me going.
4. How would you describe your blogging style?
Pfft, doesn’t really have a style. Random?
6. What type of networking do you think is better to enhance your traffic to the blog?
Social media. Twitter, mainly.
7. What do you think is the best service a blogger can provide to his readers?
A guestbook/ comment section so they can have feedback and the readers feel more engaged. They can also put their input in and help the blogger improve.
8. What would be your ideal working environment?
I have always wanted to be a surgeon and I definitely have the marks for it, so far. I plan to keep working hard for that. I would like to have a blog so me and my best friends who run it can write what we are up to and maybe even have some merch.
9. How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?
Aha, I don’t. At least, not my WordPress one.
10. What do you think is the best strategy that worked well for you to get more traffic to your blog?
Promoting on Twitter, but not forcing people. That’s annoying and it’s their choice if they want to read my blog or not.
11. How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
Focus more on my other blog and write more in depth posts.
12. What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that?
I believe everything happens for a reason, so I don’t really consider anything as a failure, more as a lesson.
13. Tell me about your proudest achievement?
Err, not sure.
14. Who has impacted you most in blogging and how?
Not really anyone, to be completely honest. I have a very unique style, at least I think so, and don’t base my posts around anyone else.
15. What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
Hmm no idea.
16. How do you think I rate your blog as an interviewer?
Badly, I suppose. Eek, that’s not good.
17. What do you do in your spare time?
Watch YouTube, go on Social Media and talk to friends.
18. Where would you like to be in blogging five years from now?
19. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
Trying to start of a blog and get a couple views/ supporters. In the end, I got there and I couldn’t be more grateful.
20. Can you name some of your favourite bloggers and explain why they are your favourites?
Well, not really. I tend not to read blogs. How weird. I know.
21. What inspired you to start your blog?
Nothing really, me and my best friends were curious and bored. Kabam, there’s a blog for you.
22. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up
My supporters are my main reason, they’re mainly on my other blog.
23. Can you tell me about few sources from where you get products for review on your site?
I don’t review products on my site?
24. What do you find the most frustrating aspect of blogging?
People not being active. Still love them, though.
25. In the future where do you hope your blog will take you?
Really not sure.
26. Have you met anyone interesting/famous on your blogging journey?
Aha I have famous friends, yeah, and I like to keep anonymous. But it wasn’t because of my blog. We are just friends, I guess.
27. Do you have any specific goals for the rest of this year?
Be as positive and happy as I can be.
28. What is the biggest difference in your life post-blogging?
Not as confident.
29. Did you have any professional help or did you created the blog yourself?
No. I created this blog and my other one, and all my blog posts by myself.
30. How active are you on a weekly basis? How often do you communicate with your followers?
There’s not much to communicate with on this blog, I don’t really get actives aha. On my other blog loads and reply to them every day and I love them loads and loads.
31. How much time do you spend blogging?
A good couple hours
32. What do you think is the best social media strategy for getting more visitors to a blog?
Don’t over advertise it’s just annoying.
33. Would you encourage other people to make their blog?
There are definitely good and bad sides to a blog. Not sure on that.
34. Is blogging your profession or just a hobby?
Hobby at the moment. Who knows what the future holds?
35.A lot of people think that blogging is an easy way to make money on line. Do you have some tips for those people who are interested in making money from the blog?
Make cute merch and don’t over advertise or force it upon people.
36. Who was your first style icon?
Ariana Grande, still is.
37. Who takes the majority of your photos?
38. What would you say that is the biggest challenge about fashion blogging?
Everyone kinda posts the same things.
39. How would you describe your personal style and is there a person who is a fashion inspiration to you?
Random, and no.
40. What would you say that is the greatest satisfaction of being a fashion blogger? (Invitations to fashion events, interaction with people, gifts, etc.)
Just being able to blog about what you love. Not gifts or anything.